Use this code to recharge from UBA account easily By Dumebi Tokpe
United Bank For Africa (UBA) is on the most powerful and oldest banks in Nigeria. The bank provides a variety of services and also uses modern technologies and innovation when it comes to customer service and bank operations. Since the UBA bank is a very reliable bank, it is no surprise that more and more people are choosing to be its customers. Now the bank is working on the development of Mobile Banking and Mobile platform to satisfy customers’ needs. Let’s take a look at how to recharge from UBA account and what the easiest way is.
These days, all banks in Nigeria try to provide faster and more convenient ways to recharge your phone or pay bills. The UBA bank now offers two options for recharging their airtime from UBA account. You can do it either by using USSD code or through the special UBA mobile application. In both cases, you need to have your phone number linked to the UBA bank card. Although, when you use the USSD code, there is also an option to recharge from the number while having it linked to another bank account. Let’s look at these two different ways.
The mobile banking to recharge from UBA account
To make it easier for a customer to recharge airtime, the UBA bank came up with a special dialing code. The code *919# is available for usage 24/7 and does not require Internet connection. It works on every mobile phone and is very convenient to use. With this code, you will not only be able to recharge airtime but can also submit or update BVN number and transfer your funds to other UBA bank accounts. If you haven’t linked your BVN number to the account, you can do so by dialing *919*6#.
READ ALSO: How to register for UBA internet banking?
- If you want to recharge airtime right from your UBA account, then you need to make sure that your phone number is linked to the bank account and then just dial *919*amount#.
- If you use another number which is not linked to the UBA bank account, then use another code, which is: *919*the phone number*amount#
The UBA mobile application recharge available
The second way of recharging your airtime is using the UBA bank’s mobile application. This is relatively a new option, introduced by the bank to satisfy UBA clients’ growing needs. Let’s look at the benefits of using this online method of recharging airtime.
- You can download it on Apple Store or Google Play and use it every day. There is no need to use any codes or make any calls.
- In addition, you can check the location of any UBA ATM, using the application.
- In general, the UBA application is very convenient to use. Keep in mind that to use it, you need to have Internet connection and also there is a limit on the transactions you do with the application.
Recharging from UBA account is now as easy as ever. You can choose either online or offline methods of recharge. If you do everything right, recharging your airtime will take only 5 seconds!