DO NOT BE DISTRACTED, FOCUS MORE ON THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING. By Mrs Chinelo Onwe
I wish to make the following response :
I, Mrs. Chinelo Chike Onwe, having studied the article made by my husband, Dr. Chike Onwe, entitled, “How did we get here”, wish to state as follows:
- The views expressed in the write up are entirely the opinions of my husband and are personal to him as he doesn’t discuss all his political views with me at home.
- As an appointee of this government, I have always shown commitment in the discharge of the mandate of the office I hold of which my husband has been very supportive in all the assignments I undertake.
- I believe the governor of Ebonyi State, His Excellency, Engr. Apostle David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE, the charismatic father of Ebonyi State, my boss and the man who has changed the narratives of governance in Ebonyi State through his superlative infrastructural revolutions should not be distracted but rather deserves every encouragement to continue with the good work he is doing to make Ebonyi better.
- I therefore reiterate my loyalty to the Governor and pledge to continue to work towards the realisation of the laudable programs of the Divine Mandate administration in Ebonyi State.
- I wish to conclude by informing the general public that my husband is an honest, principled man who pursues whatever cause he chooses diligently and passionately and I respect him for that. Though I do not always agree with some of his political views nor am I privy to them, I cannot denounce him for expressing his views. I would rather quit any job than deny my husband.
- May God bless His Excellency, our governor and may God continue to prosper our State.
Hon. (Mrs.) Chinelo Chike Chinelo Chike Onwe
Senior Technical Assistant to the Governor of Ebonyi/Wife of Dr. Chike Onwe